Information and publications
E-mail: amkonopkin (at) yandex.ru
Research interests: theory of knowledge, history and philosophy of science, philosophy of technical, logic.
Konopkin Alexey - candidate of philosophy, Research Associate Office of Scientific Research ULSU.
Born July 15, 1985. Graduated from Ulyanovsk State University (2007), specializing in “philosophy”. graduate department of philosophy at the same university (2010).
In 2010 he defended his thesis on “Cognitive and social conditions of pseudoscience” (abstract in rus) in Samara (RUS), Samara State University.
The main interests are related to the study of the features of the scientific and nonscientific knowledge, issues of structure and specificity of different forms of pseudo (un) -scientific knowledge, the analysis of innovative processes in the scientific and engineering communities.
Since 2010 - Associate Fellow of the Office of Scientific Research ULSU makes it possible to work on the grant of the Ministry of Education and Science:
- The study of cognitive and social prerequisites of pseudoscience (Federal Program “Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia”)
- The innovative potential of science (Federal Program “Scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia”)
List of publications:
1. Konopkin A.M. Ideologized science in the USSR as a form of pseudoscience / / Mundus Intelligibilis. - Ulyanovsk: 2007. - With. 51-61.
2. Konopkin A.M. The appeal to the public as a way to search for scientific / / History of Philosophy and theory of cognition: face interaction. No. 3. - Ulyanovsk: Publisher “Vector-C”, 2008. - With. 48-52.
3. Konopkin A.M. Cognitive science and values / / Philosophy of the 20th century of knowledge and its axiological aspects: the All-Russian Scientific Conference (Ulyanovsk, June 25-26, 2009) / Ed. NG Baranets. Ulyanovsk: 2009. - With. 37-40.
4. Verevkin A.B., Konopkin A.M. Returning to the question of appeal to the public as one of the ways to recognize the scientific search / / The history of philosophy and epistemology. Facets of the interaction. Issue 4. Ulyanovsk: USU Publishing, 2009. - With. 49-64.
5. Konopkin, A. Features of structured quasi-scientific knowledge / AM Konopkin / / Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Volga region. The humanities. - 2009. - № 3 (11). - S. 39-47.
6. Konopkin A.M. The multiplicity of the ideals of scientific premise as pseudoscience / / Philosophy of knowledge and cognition: current issues: Proceedings of the Second All-Russian Scientific Conference (Ulyanovsk, June 18-19, 2010) / Ed. N.G. Baranets, A.B. Verevkina. Ulyanovsk: 2010. - P.18-21.
7. Konopkin A.M. The essence of science in the context of the evolution of scientific ideals: spirituality, or “small stuff” / / The history of philosophy and epistemology. Facets of the interaction. Issue 5. - Ulyanovsk: Publishing Center USU, 2011. - With. 107-118.
8. Konopkin A.M. Innovation: history, etymology, definition of / / Philosophy and Methodology of Science: Proceedings of the Third All-Russian Scientific Conference (Ulyanovsk, June 15-17, 2011) / Ed. N.G. Baranets, A.B. Verevkina. Ulyanovsk: 2011. - With. 408-414.
9. Konopkin AM “Alternative Science” and education: issues and controversies / / Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University. IN Ulyanov. - 2011. - Issue 7. V.1 - with. 25-31
10. Konopkin A.M. Sources of innovation and their specificity / / Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University. IN Ulyanov. - 2011. - Issue 7. V.1 - with. 31 - 36.
11. Konopkin A.M. Pseudoscience and Education / / Professional Education in the modern world. - 2011. - № 1. - P.71-77.
12. Bazhanov V.A., Baranets N.G., Konopkin A.M. Patterns of scientific communication and communication paradoxes in situations of scientific exchange / / Polignozis. - 2011. - № 3-4. C3-15.
13. Bazhanov V.A., Konopkin A.M. Classification of approaches to the definition of pseudoscience: traditions and innovations / / Epistemology and philosophy of science – 2012. - №1. – pp. 174-191.
Abstracts of the conferences:
1. Konopkin A.M. The problem of scientific futurology / / Proceedings of the young scientists USU: collection of reports and abstracts of students at the 25th annual scientific conference. - Ulyanovsk: USU, 2005. - With. 182-183.
2. Konopkin A.M. Ideologized science in the USSR / / Transactions of young scientists USU: collection of reports and abstracts of students at the 26th annual scientific conference. - Ulyanovsk: USU, 2006. - With. 184-186.
3. Konopkin A.M. Book VI Lenin’s “Materialism and Empiric” ideologized and science in the USSR / / Materials of scientific conference. - USU. - Ulyanovsk. - 2009. - With. 56-57
4. Konopkin A.M. The paradoxes of subjective agnosticism and demarcation of science and nenauki / / David Hume and Contemporary Philosophy: Proceedings of the conference; holes. Ed. VA Bazhanov, PS QSL - M.: Alpha-M, 2011. - T4. - With. 9-13.
Last update - 15/08/2012